Continuing Education Units for LVN's & RNs
Keep your License current with our at home course packs!
Continuing education Units for LVNs & RNs
Keeping your LVN or RN license current requires the completion of continuing education credit hours. NDCI offers a number of courses that can be completed on your own schedule. You will receive a certificate and information to submit the hours. Give us a call or stop by our office to obtain your CE packet.
- Caring for Clients with Eating Disorders – 30hrs
- Caring for Clients with AIDS / HIV Infections – 8hrs
- Chest Drainage System, Chest Tube Care and Monitoring – 30hrs
- Caring for Client with Disabilities and Chronic Illnesses – 30hrs
- Caring for Chemically Dependent Clients – 30hrs
- Updates on Nutrition – 30hrs
- Caring for Clients with Anxiety Disorders – 30hrs
- Caring for Clients with Mood Disorders – 30hrs
- Updates on Hypertension, Electrocardiogram Findings and Commonly Used Antihypertensives – 30hrs
- Principles of Dialysis – 30hrs
- LVN or RN License